Processing payments and storing customer information can leave any business vulnerable to a costly data breach. Northfield Cyber Liability coverage can help minimize the impact to the organization and its reputation.
What It Covers:
- Consulting and forensic fees to identify and resolve the cause of a data breach
- Customer notification costs
- Credit card monitoring services
- Costs to retain a public relations consultant to help restore reputation
- Lawsuit defense and settlement costs for alleged failure to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, personal information
How It Works:
CyberFirst Essentials® coverage is available in all states in conjunction with a General Liability policy.
Who It’s For:
Cyber Liability coverage can protect businesses that store or process customer payments and personal information, including retail stores and services, healthcare providers, counseling services, daycare centers and more.
Reliable Claims Services
Northfield claim professionals partner with a broad network of industry experts to drive the best possible outcomes.