Processing payments and storing customer information can leave any business vulnerable to a costly data breach. Northfield Cyber Liability coverage can help minimize the impact to the organization and its reputation.
What It Covers:
- Consulting and forensic fees to identify and resolve the cause of a data breach
- Customer notification costs
- Credit card monitoring services
- Costs to retain a public relations consultant to help restore reputation
- Lawsuit defense and settlement costs for alleged failure to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, personal information
How It Works:
CyberFirst Essentials® coverage is available in all states in conjunction with a General Liability policy.
Who It’s For:
Cyber Liability coverage can protect businesses that store or process customer payments and personal information, including retail stores and services, healthcare providers, counseling services, daycare centers and more.